Fish Scaler Scale Remover #2262

Fish Scaler Scale Remover #2262É um produto muito bom, prático, funciona bem e é durável. Comprei 5 desses, presenteei a amigos e uso o meu exaustivamente e continua novo. Vale o preço.

Automatic translation

It is a very good product, practical, works well and is durable. I bought 5 of these, gifts to friends and use my thoroughly and still new. Worth the price.

I usually use a knife blade (held vertical) to scrape off fish scales, but the scales fly everywhere. There must be something better, but what? I did not want to buy an expensive electric scaler. I compared 3 manual scalers side by side on removing salmon scales both small and medium scales with the sharp edge of a knife.

1. The first was Fish Scaler Scale Remover #2262 (this one). I had high hopes for this inexpensive device, but it barely works against average to small size scales. As another reviewer noted, its teeth are not even slightly sharp. Not only are the scales barely removed, but the scales still fly everywhere. I finally gave up! Inexpensive, but USELESS! Perhaps it would work better for large scales? Sorry, but definitely 1-star.

2. Fish Scaler by Douglas Net Company Fish Scaler did not make a good first impression since it looks like it was stamped out of an old galvanized garbage can and it was coated with some greasy substance. Additionally, its hard edges and sharp teeth make it a bit hard to hold. However, it was the least expensive and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It removes scales much quicker and effectively than a knife and captures a fair amount of scales. It can be used by pulling or by moving sideways over the fish skin. It is easy to clean, although I am not sure how long the galvanized metal will last. Never-the-less it is a worthwhile purchase and 4-stars.

3. Stainless Steel Fish Scaler 9-1/2" Stainless Steel Fish Scaler 9-1/2" does NOT look exactly like the picture. The one in the picture appears to have been bent and damaged in shipping. The one I received has more uniform sides, although the metal is somewhat flimsy. Unlike the picture, it also has actual teeth which quickly and efficiently removed the fish scales. It is slightly more expensive than the other two. A side to side motion seems to work best and it cleans easily. It captures just a bit more scales than number 2 and it is easy to hold. It is just a bit better than number 2 overall and so it is my favorite scaler of these three. Although it is not perfect, I give it 5-stars since it is the best manual scaler I have found so far.

Buy Fish Scaler Scale Remover #2262 Now

I figured I'd give this scaler a try, but I didn't have high hopes it would work very well. I used it today for the first time and I have to say IT IS WONDERFUL! It works so much nicer than a knife, and so much faster. I'm done with a fish in no time. I put the fish in a bag as I scale it to prevent fish scales from going in all directions. I'm going to buy my parents one of these and I'll recommend it to others as well.

[Comment added later, 5-9-12] I noticed somebody saying theirs got rusty. Mine didn't.

Read Best Reviews of Fish Scaler Scale Remover #2262 Here

I realy love this fish scaler it met all my needs. i will consider getting one for all my fishing buddies.

Want Fish Scaler Scale Remover #2262 Discount?

works great I should give 5 star, but since the work head fall off..to be fixed..

otherwise, it is wonderful, My fishing friend all love this , I bought extra 5 for gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment