Lenox Jubilee Pearl 2-Piece Dessert Set

Lenox Jubilee Pearl 2-Piece Dessert SetThe handles swivel when you are cutting cakes .... very difficult to handle!!!! buy another set !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! I will be buying another set as a gift.

When I saw this set (it matches the toasting flutes) I decided to buy it as it has an affordable price and is both elegant and sophisticated... This was a great choice for my wedding day! Plus it was well packaged and items arrived safely to their destination.

Buy Lenox Jubilee Pearl 2-Piece Dessert Set Now

We were looking for something that was very classy but still a good quality. These worked out great! I look forward to using them in the future!

Read Best Reviews of Lenox Jubilee Pearl 2-Piece Dessert Set Here

I love this knife set. It's going to look awesome by the wedding cake. I also bought the matching cake topper and glasses all are extremely high quality

Want Lenox Jubilee Pearl 2-Piece Dessert Set Discount?

The Lenox Jubilee Pearl set was the same as at Davids Bridal but 20.00 less. I am pleased with the prompt shipping, packing, and product. I am not a big fan of online ordering but will definitely shop at Amazon again!

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment