Jewelstik CN10 10-Inch Kitchen Diamond Knife Sharpener, Red

Jewelstik CN10 10-Inch Kitchen Diamond Knife Sharpener, RedThis is a great product!!! Highly recommend using it!!! It is designed for about 20 degree angle. However, if you adjust the knife a bit ( at about 15 degree), it will sharpen the knife really well!!!

I found this to be a good product at a reasonable price, it functions well and it shipped on time, job well done. This one appears to be more of a course grit than a medium grit when compared to the grit surfaces of my "JewelStik 1-2-3" sharpener

Buy Jewelstik CN10 10-Inch Kitchen Diamond Knife Sharpener, Red Now

I have purchased two of these already...one for myself and one for my mother. She actually has sharp knives now. Easy to use and quick. Would make good gifts.

Read Best Reviews of Jewelstik CN10 10-Inch Kitchen Diamond Knife Sharpener, Red Here

How can you advertise something as red, show a picture of a red one...but then I get a black one? very upsettinh

Want Jewelstik CN10 10-Inch Kitchen Diamond Knife Sharpener, Red Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment