J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Santoku Hollow Edge

J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Santoku Hollow EdgeLove this knife. Waited to review because I wanted to try it a while. Great product and bought another one too

I am just starting to learn to cook and this knife is just right for now, but in the future I will want a more substantial knife. It is not too light or not too heavy. I feel that it is a quality knife for a decent price. Maybe in the future if my cooking skills improve, I will be ready for an expensive heavy weight knife, but for now this will do. The only thing I didn't like is that the divots are only on one side. On the 7" knife they are on both sides, on the 5" knife they are only on one side. I feel this is a little deceiving, because there is no mention of that on the package.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Santoku Hollow Edge Now

I have other Henckels knives such as Pro and 4-star. These Premios are much lighter(not in a good way). Knives seems kind of brittle, but they are sharp. Will see how they hold up vs my 15 yr old existing knives.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Santoku Hollow Edge Here

Excellent knives with a reasonable price. I bought five of the same type (Forged Premio) bread, 8-inch chef, 6-inch utility, 3-inch, and 5-inch santoku. Every one of them is amazing, very sharp, a pleasure to work with. A 3-inch may be a little heavy to do a lot of peeling.

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Santoku Hollow Edge Discount?

Truly met all the expectations of J.A Henckels knives as this was ordered with 3 other knifes to complete the basic 13 piece Premio set.

Save 56% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment