Fred & Friends Freeze Handgun-Shaped Ice-Cube Tray

Fred & Friends Freeze Handgun-Shaped Ice-Cube TrayWhat do you get a gun enthusiast for Christmas who already has everything? A pistol shaped ice cube tray. It made great looking ice. I also loved the package, on the front, it says "Pop a cap in your glass".

As a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday was great. Very unusual. He loved it. Just make sure you clean it really good before using it. I did and then made the icecubes. When he used the cubes, there was a powdery film on the top of his drink from the cubes. I suggest making the cubes and throwing them away until no more powder remains, washing between uses.

It is very flimsy, and you need to put it on a flat tray or plate ..so you can get it to the freezer without spilling it.

Buy Fred & Friends Freeze Handgun-Shaped Ice-Cube Tray Now

It's a great social tool, fantastic ice shape albeit a bit small.

The molds are large enough that the ice does not break with casual tray extrication.

Made great birthday gifts... I bought two more sets after the first one arrived.

I also recommend the 2 inch (per side) "BIG ice cube" silicone trays of six cubes. Stack two big cubes in a tall glass and add a few shots or ounces of carbonated beverage.

http://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-KING-Cube-Ice-Trays/dp/B00395I60E/

Read Best Reviews of Fred & Friends Freeze Handgun-Shaped Ice-Cube Tray Here

I used them as chocolate molds on top of cupcakes. Very detailed and easily released. I hope Obama doesnt discontinue them HAHA

Want Fred & Friends Freeze Handgun-Shaped Ice-Cube Tray Discount?

I got these for fun and have been using them for a couple weeks. I always was putting them in my Whiskey cup. I actually used these the other day for a girl friend in her water and she noticed. Then I noticed and realized ughhh...taste like rubber. They are cool for a while, but I dont think I will be using these anymore

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment