Cambridge Silversmiths Abbott Black 20-Piece Flatware Set, 18/0 Stainless Steel

Cambridge Silversmiths Abbott Black 20-Piece Flatware Set, 18/0 Stainless SteelA new style silverware that I like. The color was exactly what I was looking for and they have a slight weight on them also, very unique

These are silver colored, with black handles. The picture makes the stainless seem almost black, but they are not.

There were some imperfections on the pieces toward the bottom where the silver filigree is painted, but it does not bother me too terribly much. These are nicely weighted pieces, and they are quite sturdy. They wash up well.

Beware that when you first remove them from the packaging, some of the black may come off. Not recommended that you wear white ;) I have had no troubles with them bleeding color after washing them.

All in all, not a bad set of silverware for the price. I wanted a more rustic looking set of silverware to go with my feastware; more along the lines of medieval and old fashioned so these work very well.

Buy Cambridge Silversmiths Abbott Black 20-Piece Flatware Set, 18/0 Stainless Steel Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment