Bambu Bamdino 5-1/2-Inch Kids Knife, Fork and Spoon, Set of 3

Bambu Bamdino 5-1/2-Inch Kids Knife, Fork and Spoon, Set of 3My 15 month old mainly uses just the spoon right now, but all 3 pieces are well crafted and sturdy. I do not find the fork tines to be overly sharp, unlike another reviewer.

My daughter bangs on everything with the spoon and it goes through the dishwasher daily with no problems. A benefit I did not expect is that the texture of the wood helps keep food on the spoon, instead of slipping off halfway between the bowl and her mouth and landing in her lap. I'm very pleased with this set.

Our family has been inspired to reduce our children's exposure to plastic by Beth Terry and others that concern themselves a material that lasts forever in the environment, yet it is readily used for single-use items, despite the health issues it causes for people and the world we live in. Most baby and toddler flatware and dishware come in plastic, exposing them to endocrine disruptors, carcinogenics and still undiscovered risks. This bamboo set is a nice alternative for our 2 year olds. Plus, like their glass LifeFactory bottles and their stainless steal Sugarbooger cups, they are cuter than all get out. So our babes can enjoy non-toxic meals while being fashionably cute.

Buy Bambu Bamdino 5-1/2-Inch Kids Knife, Fork and Spoon, Set of 3 Now

It seems very good quality. The size is spoon not too big or too small. Perfect size for my 12-months son. I haven't dish wash it yet, not sure if they can stand up the heat. Will update my review later

Read Best Reviews of Bambu Bamdino 5-1/2-Inch Kids Knife, Fork and Spoon, Set of 3 Here

We purchased this set from a gift shop about 2 1/2 years ago for our son who loves dinosaurs. I love that they are made of bamboo. They have stood up to 2 1/2 years of use by our son and now our daughter. I do put them in the dishwasher and they have held up to that wonderfully. They do not have any kind of food stains on them at all like you get with the plastic utensils. They are also very safe for little ones. Even the knife is very safe. It won't cut little fingers, but my son has no trouble cutting his toaster waffles with it. If they were not so pricey I would buy another set.

Want Bambu Bamdino 5-1/2-Inch Kids Knife, Fork and Spoon, Set of 3 Discount?

Our daughter much prefers to use the regular utensils at the table, but we got these for her anyway so she could have a knife to use. She wasn't very into them but they are still great and durable. I like to stick my bamboo stuff in the dishwasher (even though I know I shouldn't) and these endure that well. We'll probably start the youngest on them once eating age is reached.

0 comments:

Post a Comment