Wusthof Classic 3-Inch Hollow Ground Paring Knife

Wusthof Classic 3-Inch Hollow Ground Paring KnifeThis is a great paring knife, peels garlic beautifully. Fits my hand well with nice balance and a comfortable handle. The blade cuts through everything as if it were butter.

I now use this little guy as my paring knife most of the time, it's very handy since I do more small chopping than peeling. Get the big one too, it's great also.

Buy Wusthof Classic 3-Inch Hollow Ground Paring Knife Now

Bought this for my wife as a present. She loves it. It's perfect for the times you don't really need the larger knives.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic 3-Inch Hollow Ground Paring Knife Here

This is a great knife sharp and well-balanced. I used to use either one of my chef's knife (Mac & Wusthoff) or the Wusthoff Santoko, but, frankly, they were too large to use comfortably to slice garlic and other small items. I have a ton of professional knives Wusthoff, Henckels, Global, and Mac, and I reluctantly decided to add this one to the collection. It is now one of my favorites. THE favorite for smaller jobs.

Want Wusthof Classic 3-Inch Hollow Ground Paring Knife Discount?

This is a great little paring knife everything I expected .....and more I use it all the time I'm a personal chef and this is one knife that works well

0 comments:

Post a Comment