Swiss Army Brands 40091 Meat Cleaver, 7-Inch

Swiss Army Brands 40091 Meat Cleaver, 7-InchI purchased the Forschner/Victorinox cleaver along with a "steak" knife 10" curved-up blade and boning knife for cutting up game meat. They are both top notch. Many years ago I noticed all the meat cutters in the small gourmet butcher shop using Forschner knives. It's obvious why they hold an edge, sharpen easily and last. Another factor that influenced my purchase was the grip size. I have expensive Henkels and Trident knives too, but rarely use them as the grip size is so small. I am a woman, but I have relatively large hands and most top end kitchen knives have very small handles. Forschner/Victorinox handles fit well and are ergonomic. I highly recommend these knives they are the best knife for the money and even for knives that cost double the price of these.

If you need a good one at a good price, then order this one............Perfect to use and will cut darn near anything, I would not doubt it could take the bumper off a ford truck!!!!!.

Buy Swiss Army Brands 40091 Meat Cleaver, 7-Inch Now

When I am slicing meat, I use this knife only, it is the right size, right weight, and most of all it is sharp, very sharp. I can easily slice a big chunk of meat in a few minutes without cutting one piece of meat backward forward several times.

I have to mention that this is a meat cutting cleaver not good for vegetable, I tried it for carrots, potatoes etc. It acted just like regular knife, it will make you disappointed.

I will recommend people buying this knife, it is a great product, but use it wisely.

Read Best Reviews of Swiss Army Brands 40091 Meat Cleaver, 7-Inch Here

I did a lot of research to find an affordable cleaver that was not junk so I can chop up chicken for grinding whole pet food. I came down to this one and the Henkels International Premio. My favorite knife in my drawer is a forshner victorinox boning knife, and based on that, I ordered this one. Unlike my boning knife, this blade is NOT marked anywhere as a Victorinox blade it is stamped steel, not forged. Anyway, it is quite sharp, and goes thru the meat great. I called the vendor, they told me it was 'made in germany', but the only markings on the whole cleaver are Forschner and USA. Description says made in switzerland. Also, it is actually a few ounces shy of being 1 lb.

Amended review based on comment. Have chopped dozens o chickens, just use the steel before use and it is holding up well.

Want Swiss Army Brands 40091 Meat Cleaver, 7-Inch Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment