Steak Knife Set by Cuisinox - Set of 12

Steak Knife Set by Cuisinox - Set of 12Great knives at a great price. Quick shipping. Very nice serrated sharp edge on these. Round nose makes these much more practical for eveyday multi-uses than pointed edge knives.

this is so great. I love these, they have not rusted or fallen apart in the last couple of weeks. i shared half with my best friend and she was very grateful. she loves them too. Great deal, great product. thanks

Buy Steak Knife Set by Cuisinox - Set of 12 Now

I was looking for knives that would do the job and take abuse from the family. The price was right and these knives are working out quite nicely. An excellent bargain.

Read Best Reviews of Steak Knife Set by Cuisinox - Set of 12 Here

I was tired of using pointy dull cheapo steak knives that I must have had since college. But when I looked at most steak knife sets, they were pretentious or rosewood or garish. Rosewood will look nice at first but will not last long if permitted to soak or put in the dishwasher. And how is that not going to happen? It certainly wasn't in my house.

These knives, with their rounded tips and plastic but solid plastic handles, seemed different and I liked the difference. And once they arrived, it was only a few days before we decided to replace our regular butter knives, with their meager 'teeth', with these. They function just as well for spreading butter or dipping mayonnaise out of a jar, but when it comes time to actually cutting meat or poultry (not just steak!) on the plate, they perform better than plain old butter knives. I don't know how we did without these knives before, but we're definitely shoving the old cutlery knives to the back of the drawer.

Want Steak Knife Set by Cuisinox - Set of 12 Discount?

These were a gift for my father-in-law and while I believe he likes the knives, the condition they came in were horrible. The knives came in two separate boxes that were taped together and the boxes were covered in dust like they were in someones garage for years and they just wanted to get rid of them. Also the plastic of the packaging was broken and shattered (and I know they were shipped like that because the box had bubble wrap in it). Also one of the knife handle had a crack in it. Luckily the knife didn't seem like it would break because of it so we just decided to keep it because returning it would be more a hassle. Needless to say we had to take the knives out of their packaging and put them in a zip lock bag (we didn't have anything else to use) to give to my father-in-law (that was my husband's idea anyway). Pretty embarrassing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment