Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SURAC01, Urban Block, Acrylic Display Block

Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SURAC01, Urban Block, Acrylic Display BlockJust the contemporary knife block for a modern kitchen that is practical and looks great on the counter like art.

We wanted to ditch the old wooden block and had tried a cork box draw version for our knives, but we missed the convenience of something on the counter. We hated the plastic block versions and did not want to drill into the back splash, so when I saw the magnetic standalone style I was all over it. I reviewed a lot of feedback for these styles and liked what I saw in this model. The magnets are just strong enough for our Henckels knives; they snap in place and come off easily. Both sides can be used so we have our steak knife set on it too. It looks lovely on our small modern counter I'm so pleased I found this!

Buy Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SURAC01, Urban Block, Acrylic Display Block Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment