Rada Cutlery Utility Steak Knife, Made in USA

Rada Cutlery Utility Steak Knife, Made in USA, Aluminum HandleI'm happy with this knife, even though the knife looks and feels cheap it's very sharp. I had a bunch of other knifes that lost their sharpness really fast and I was getting frustrated when trying to cut something with them. When I ordered this knife I wasn't expecting much since it's cheap, but I'm happy since it's pretty sharp and seems to be dishwasher safe.

This is a great utility/all purpose knife. It's also pretty enough to be used at the table as a steak knife too. The reason I like it is because it's not bulky and is easy for people with small hands to use in the kitchen.

Buy Rada Cutlery Utility Steak Knife, Made in USA Now

We were given a set of 3 knives 30 years ago at our wedding shower. I never knew the brand name of the knives until I saw a flyer in the mail advertising a knife that looked remarkably like what we received so many years ago. So on a whim, I went to Amazon (my go-to online store) and searched this knife. Told my husband I was going to order one and see if it could possibly be the same knife (I doubted it, but tried anyway). Lo and behold, it was the same knife when I opened the box and compared my 30 year old knife to the brand new knife. My husband just sharpened for the FIRST time the original knife for me after 30 years of use.

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Utility Steak Knife, Made in USA Here

Rada never fails to deliver. This is the ONLY knives we use. Lost my old one so I had to replace it. They will last a lifetime, provided you don't misplace yours. Well worth the money.

Want Rada Cutlery Utility Steak Knife, Made in USA Discount?

I've never found better knives than the RADA knives. I have a whole collection of them and will never buy a different brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment