Mundial SCW0547-4 4-Inch Paring Knife Collection, Set of 3, White

Mundial SCW0547-4 4-Inch Paring Knife Collection, Set of 3, WhiteI've given these as gifts and bought several sets for myself. I keep two sets in the kitchen, one set for hunting, singles in the vehicles and BOBs. A set of three will skin, debone and butcher two 250# whitetails. They hold an edge well and sharpen easily. The handles hold well and do not degrade in the dishwasher or get brittle in sub-freezing weather.

I'd been looking for a good paring knife. I've tried several diffent brands, most of them aren't sharp & are hard to sharpen, but not these. they were sharp when i got them & they work great! I liked them so well I bought 2 more sets of them. 1 for me and 1 for my nephew. If you're looking for a good knife I would recommend these.

Buy Mundial SCW0547-4 4-Inch Paring Knife Collection, Set of 3, White Now

These knives are the sharpest, most comfortable paring knives I've ever owned. Exactly the right size. Even my husband commented on how much he likes them.

Read Best Reviews of Mundial SCW0547-4 4-Inch Paring Knife Collection, Set of 3, White Here

These are great for the price. I have had them for about 5 months and they have become our go to knives for everyday use when a chef's knife or something more serious isn't needed. They hone and sharpen well. The grips are perfect for their intended use. Highly recommended.

Want Mundial SCW0547-4 4-Inch Paring Knife Collection, Set of 3, White Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment