Mikasa Italian Countryside 45-Piece Flatware Set with Caddy

Mikasa Italian Countryside 45-Piece Flatware Set with CaddyI waited about a year to review to be sure this flatware held up the same as the much more expensive pieces purchased directly from Mikasa years ago. I'm pleased to share that there's no difference at all and I'm just sorry I didn't buy all of it at this price. This is really a good deal.

Excellent choice of flatware. I absolutely love this set of flatware. It is heavy yet beautiful. I highly recommend it.

Buy Mikasa Italian Countryside 45-Piece Flatware Set with Caddy Now

I really wanted to see and feel the flatware before purchasing but could not find it in an stores in my area. So I took a risk and am SO pleased. Great heft and elegant looks. I love it!

Read Best Reviews of Mikasa Italian Countryside 45-Piece Flatware Set with Caddy Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment