Kitchen Keepers Surodoi Ceramic Knife and Peeler Set

Kitchen Keepers Surodoi Ceramic Knife and Peeler SetThis knife was a beautiful sharp item, and as a ceramic piece I know better than to twist or pry with it, but on the second use it broke on a pull stroke and the break is half an inch into the handle. I don't think this is normal, and it may be a defective sample.

Peeler blade broke from the side where it stays in place, broke before I got the chance to use it. The Knife is very very sharp, used it many many times, could cut your fingernail off if you're not carefull. It could stain if you don't wash it right away after using it with foods that stain. I totally recommend ceramic knives! I would buy a black colored blade knife in the future.

Buy Kitchen Keepers Surodoi Ceramic Knife and Peeler Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment