Fiesta Tangerine 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1

Fiesta Tangerine 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1I bought 10 sets in 2008. Within one month of use and washing in a dishwasher (which was a new Electrolux that didn't leave moisture in the appliance), all of the knives had rust in the edges/grooves. Three of the forks had detached on the inside, making it sound like a marble was inside of each handle. Within 3 months, the cheap plastic rings that look like metal in the pictures were peeling off. In less than one year, the set looked 10 years old and many pieces were starting to deform and change in shape.

This is hands down the crappiest flatware set I had ever owned. I had a backup set for holidays that I got from Target, which still looks brand new and was only a fraction of the price.

I really wanted this set as it matched the accent color for my kitchen set (I had the full Pfaltzgraff Verona set), so I bought the Kitchen Aid small appliances/gadgets (blender, processor, can openers, etc..) and have Le Creuset bakeware, crocks, and other items in Caribbean and a few in navy blue. The tangerine color blended in nicely, but not once it looked like cheap flatware that was falling apart.

I later ended up purchasing two large flatware sets from Pfaltzgraff and will likely stick with them for life.

If I could give this set 0 stars, I would have.

This set might be good as a display set, or for infrequent/special occasion use. But for daily use....no way!

I love the look and quality. We bought 7 sets and were verry happy with them. Perfect sizes and dishwasher safe:)

Buy Fiesta Tangerine 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Now

I expected the pretty Fiesta colors but I had no idea what high quality I would be getting in this flatware. It's heavy and beautiful. They do not recommend putting these in the dishwasher, and I suggest great care in washing them in the sink because those beautiful handle insets are breakable and that would just be a tragedy. These are too pretty to hide in a drawer so I'm looking for a way to display them on the table or counter somehow. Judging from how beautiful these are, I can hardly wait to see the cobalt and other colors I'll be ordering.

Read Best Reviews of Fiesta Tangerine 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Here

I ordered four sets of this silverware in my attempt to create an "orange" kitchen. honestly I do like the silverware. I have noticed within the past month that the silverware is crooked, and the silverware does not stay straight. I have not had the silverware for a long time, but am concerned that it will eventually break.

Want Fiesta Tangerine 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Discount?

A great compliment to Fiestaware! Good quality for the money; knives are not sharp enough to cut easily and the handles will take a little more room in the dishwasher and/or silverware rack. However, they are well-made and a fun addition to the table setting!

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment