Cuisinart DLC-861TX Stainless Steel Blade

Cuisinart DLC-861TX Stainless Steel BladeWARNING SAFETY HAZARD! Check the underside of your Cuisinart DLC-861TX chopping blade after each use. Look for hairline cracks near the four rivets that hold the bottom blade. If you find any you might want to do as I did--immediately toss out a blade with a crack. My blade threw a small chunk of metal into the food. There is one online report of the blade coming off and breaking through the bowl. I called Conair (they own Cuisinart) and they said I had to pay postage if I wanted them to look at the failure and decide if they want to improve their design. I'm not impressed with their concern for product safety. Luckily we were not injured. Now, Cuisinart is on public notice about their potential hazard and you can protect yourself with routine inspections.

The plastic piece under my blade broke after 25 years and the replacement is great. Nice to have a sharp, new blade, it makes the food processor as good as when I bought it!

Buy Cuisinart DLC-861TX Stainless Steel Blade Now

This is a replacement blade. It is identical to original, it slices, it dices, it processes food. What more could you ask from a food processor blade? Witty product reviews?

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart DLC-861TX Stainless Steel Blade Here

After a few decades of hard use, these blades start to dull, and since i don't know how to sharpen them, I wanted a new one.

This one fits perfectly with vintage Cuisinart food processors! I have one which I inherited from my mother and I suspect she bought in the 60s or 70s and this is the exact replacement I needed.

For those of you also looking, I can say that the top of my old blade says DLC-8. The new one says DLC-8 and DLC-861TX.

Want Cuisinart DLC-861TX Stainless Steel Blade Discount?

This is exactly like the one that originally came with my Cuisinart food processor. I was concerned about getting something would fit perfectly, but this is it.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment