Calphalon Katana Cutlery 14-Piece Set

Calphalon Katana Cutlery 14-Piece SetI tried several different types of knives before I bit the bullet and just ordered these without being able to try them first. Among those I tried were the Wusthof Grand Prix II and Classic, J.A. Henkels Microedge and Classic, and Calphalon Contemporary. I was beginning to despair of finding knives that I liked.

Pros:

Well balanced, none of the knives feel unwieldy or precarious while cutting (I have small hands and my husband has large hands, neither of us have any problems with these knives).

Sharp edge that holds up well, and the honing steel is easy to use to keep them at their sharpest.

The blades are nice and sturdy, but not heavy.

Good variety. The serrated utility works great on tomatoes, sausages, slicing sandwiches in half, etc. Chef's knife goes through large melons like they're nothing. Scissors work great (some other sets have really sub-par scissors).

Aesthetics... a really beautiful knife set to have displayed on your kitchen counter.

Cons:

I do wish that it had a 8" or 9" Bread Knife, or at least had an extra slot in the block so you can add one to the set. However there are only enough holes for the included knives.

I was disappointed that the steak knives weren't the Damascus Steel... they are just cheap stamped blades. They work fine, but for the price of the set it would be nice to have them all the same.

I would highly recommend these knives. I love them!

This is my third set of knives and perhaps the least expensive of those three, but by far the sharpest and best looking! Love them!

Buy Calphalon Katana Cutlery 14-Piece Set Now

These knives are incredibly sharp, seem to hold an edge well and look awesome. Over all great knives. Cinco estrellas

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Katana Cutlery 14-Piece Set Here

I would have given it 5 stas if the steak knives were the same as the rest of them. Not that it was a surprise since the description lets you know that, but it still would have been nice.

Want Calphalon Katana Cutlery 14-Piece Set Discount?

Did quiet a bit if research. Did not want to spend lots of money but still, I wanted a knife set that is high quality. Kept ending up with this set. Love it. It is scary sharp. I am hoping it will stay that way. Looks great too. I definitely recommend it.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment