Kuchenprofi 18/10 Stainless Steel Mezzaluna Mincing Knife

Kuchenprofi 18/10 Stainless Steel Mezzaluna Mincing KnifeI love this mincing knife. I use it to cut everything from herbs, fruit, meat and vegetables. I put it through my knife sharpener and it has a very sharp blade. This is a great product that is very durable and well made.

This makes chopping anything from onions to carrots easy and fast, plus, it's completely rust proof. My ex-wife took my old one, and I was lost in the kitchen without it, so I bought another. It works better than the ex-wife!

Buy Kuchenprofi 18/10 Stainless Steel Mezzaluna Mincing Knife Now

It's one piece of stainless steel which makes breakage unlikely and cleaning very easy. As it came, it was not very sharp, kind of dull. I used it to cut up some green onions on a plastic cutting board, and it tore as much as cut through them. I've since hand-sharpened the blade but have not yet tested it again. As my three-star rating says, "It's OK". Since I like the one-piece stainless design, and expect it to work well now that it is sharp, I consider it a decent value for the price I paid at Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Kuchenprofi 18/10 Stainless Steel Mezzaluna Mincing Knife Here

Great for chopping veggies for a chopped salad. That's all I gotta say about it yada, yada, yada, yada.

Want Kuchenprofi 18/10 Stainless Steel Mezzaluna Mincing Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment