Gourmet Settings Twist 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Gourmet Settings Twist 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4I love this flatware. I purchased one box from TJ Maxx but could not locate another box at the same great price. I came online and found it for $30 more but it is still a lot of style for less then $75.

It looks terrific and modern in my new renovated kitchen. The set is a little large for children to use. You won't be sorry to buy this flatware....

This flatware set is very well made. You can dip ice cream without bending the spoons.

Buy Gourmet Settings Twist 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

I have used this set for over 3 years and it still looks good. I just added more to my collection. The flatware is very study and has a good weight in your had and looks smart on the table.Flatware S/20-Twist

Read Best Reviews of Gourmet Settings Twist 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

I bought two "20-piece, service for 4" sets and one 5-piece serving set. I absolutely love the design but all of the pieces are slowly starting to rust after only using them for 2 months! I am very disappointed. This is suposedly made form stainless steel so it shouldn't rust. If it were only a couple pieces that rusted I'd think it was a defect but for almost ALL of them too, I'm questioning the material it's made of or if it's really low quality stainless steel.

Want Gourmet Settings Twist 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

I had gotten this when we got married 11 years ago. Great product. Over years, some went missing but couldn't imagine switching patterns since this one is so great. So glad to find it. Definitely recommend.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment