60 pc. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Stansbury Flatware Set; Service for 12

60 pc. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Stansbury Flatware Set; Service for 12Pros 5 piece service for 12 at a good price. Medium to light weight.

Cons Second rate. The set arrived in very poor, almost non-existent packaging. Each piece, I kid you not, was scratched in some way. The surfaces are not polished (rather dull), and the set is reminiscent of cheap restaurant grade flatware.

Needless to say, I returned it.

The other reviewer was right-the packaging was terrible and almost every piece had some sort of scratch. But, for the price and the use, I am going to keep it. It has a nice heavy feel that I find was lacking when I looked other places.

Buy 60 pc. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Stansbury Flatware Set; Service for 12 Now

The stainless was supposed to have been heavy. It did not meet my expectation. In fact I am considering returning the set.

Read Best Reviews of 60 pc. Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Stansbury Flatware Set; Service for 12 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment