Yamazaki Hafnia 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1

Yamazaki Hafnia 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1I personally have had a set of this style for at least 10 years that I purchased for everyday service and don't regret it one bit. I wanted a set that would hold up for years, and silly as it might sound, a spoon that could dig into the hardest of ice creams without bending. After much search, and also wanting a fairly simple design that wasn't too frilly, this is what I found.

When it comes to durability, I have yet to find a match. One day many years ago I dropped one of these spoons down a running disposer, and not even that bent it, all it came away from the experience was two small gouges that I ground away with a dremel to make the back of it smooth again.

The only thing I can say as a downside, is that it can be easy enough for a piece to drop off of a plate or out of a shallow bowl if it's haphazzardly set too close to the edge due to the weight of the handles, and I do find the teaspoons to be deeper than I would care for if I was designing the perfect set, but in my experience with the set, neither of those would be enough to consider I'd buy a different style or brand if I for some reason had to buy a new set of flatware again.

I'd recommend this set to anyone that is concerned with strength, as it's heavy enough to be used every day even with the most unruly diners.

I first got this flatware about 15 years ago. Loved it then and love it now. I like the pattern as, to me, it's very sleek. The weight is a little heavier than average, but I like that aspect. The balance has a very good feel. The spoons have a deeper cut, that's great to me. The set I got years ago still looks amazingly good, dishwasher safe too. All in all, this is my favorite flatware. Hope this helps.

Buy Yamazaki Hafnia 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

We got this set and is awesome. Every piece is unique in shape & comfort to handle and to eat. Gorgeous. The spoons shape hold soup or cereal perfectly. The forks have the "spoon" shape tipe that gets the food (like rice) so good. The knifes are awesome for it use and for spread. We are more than happy with this elegant set. Worth the price, no regrets ! LOVE IT !

Read Best Reviews of Yamazaki Hafnia 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Here

I've had Hafnia for 15 years, using it everyday. It's classic, good-looking, heavy, and holds up well for everyday use and in the dishwasher. Forks and spoons can easily fall off when carrying a plate -you have to set them further in or turn them upside down.

Want Yamazaki Hafnia 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Discount?

I have had this flatware for almost eighteen years and I still enjoy using it. It has an elegant, yet substantial design that feels good in the hand with a nice balance and weight. Like other commenters have mentioned, it won't bend when scouping ice cream, and I love how the spoons can actually hold a swallow of soup. It says something when your teenage son's friends even comment on how nice your silverware is! I would buy this again and again...

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment