Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreader, Set of 4, Rainbow

Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreader, Set of 4, RainbowThis is a set of 4 mini stainless steel spreaders decorated with four different colors of glass beads which are attached with a pretty silver colored wire. This is a really attractive set of spreaders. I slump wine bottles and attach one of these per bottle which makes a very pretty cheese set. These would be wonderful with any food that needs to be spread. They come in a nice box with a clear insert so the set would also make a nice gift. The instructions on the back of the box suggests washing by hand.

I used these when I made sagged (melted in the kiln) empty wine bottles into cheese plates and they were the finishing touch to my gift. Good quality for the right price!

Buy Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreader, Set of 4, Rainbow Now

Don't make my mistake! Hand wash, these beauties or they turn to a pewter finish. I ran a set of salad tools through the dishwasher.

Read Best Reviews of Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreader, Set of 4, Rainbow Here

The spreaders by Wild Eye Designs never disappoint. I love them. I pair them with the slumped wine bottle cheese trays I make. I recommend them to anyone who wants to add a classy touch to appetizers or any spreads.

Want Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreader, Set of 4, Rainbow Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment