Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece White-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, S

Unica Flatware Collection 'Izzy' 48-Piece White-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Service for 8I am disappointed with the size of the forks(salad and dinner) and the teaspoons. All are unusually small. The salad fork and spoon are about the size designed for a child. The dinner fork is barely larger than a normal salad fork. Because i wanted white handles I have kept the set. If it had been expensive I would have returned it.

Just received these in the mail today. Like how they coordinate with all my dishes, plates, etc. Used a fork and spoon with dinner tonight....very comfortable and easy to handle. No complaints!!

Buy Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece White-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, S Now

While I don't want flatware for special meals, it serves me well as an everyday product. Also I can buy a 2nd set for substitution or when needing extra utensils.

Read Best Reviews of Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece White-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, S Here

I bought these to go with my white dishes but they are so cheap looking that I gave them to my grand baby for child's utensils.

Want Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece White-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, S Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment