Stanton Trading 15 by 20 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Brown

Stanton Trading 15 by 20 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, BrownThe surface of the cutting board is textured, which will help food from slipping. This company offers several different colors of cutting board so that you can keep your veggies, meat, fish, and dairy separate easily. The high density polyethylene is the best plastic material for cutting boards. If you are using this as a cutting board, be sure to replace it when it gets heavily scarred. The cuts that inevitably develop are impossible to completely clean.

I'm using this board for a somewhat unusual purpose. I've attached a LEGO Duplo Green Building Plate (15" X 15") with construction adhesive to make a solid and portable building platform for my son's Duplos. Later I intend to attach a Lego base plate to the other side. This board has held up well to preschooler abuses and remains easy to clean. It is the best value for a large cutting board I could find.

I have bought this cutting board in three different sizes, all brown. I haven't used them as they are intended (brown would be for cooked meat, I think), but purchased them because they match my countertops. I'm not giving them five stars because I was dismayed to discover that scatches from knives leave white cut marks in the surface; however, after receiving the first one I still ordered two more because I discovered that rubbing them with mineral oil turns the marks back to brown.

Buy Stanton Trading 15 by 20 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Brown Now

Love this board. I do not have any problem, easy to clean and it is made of good material.

Read Best Reviews of Stanton Trading 15 by 20 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Brown Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment