OXO Good Grips 5-Inch Utility Knife

OXO Good Grips 5-Inch Utility KnifeI give this knife 5 stars. Over the years I've purchased this knife about four times. I'm kinda scared of knives and this is one that is very comfortable in the hand. The handle is rubberized hence the name "good grips." As I stated before I've bought this one over and over and will probably purchase a longer one in the "Good Grips" product line. I 've used it to cut onions, make chicken strips, slice meatloaf. If you need a good all-round knife this is it.

I reviewed this before but now I have bought three of them because they are so nice in the hand. My daughter in law coveted mine so she gets the third as a Christmas present (not the only one!)

Buy OXO Good Grips 5-Inch Utility Knife Now

I love all the good grips products, I got this for my mom, who has athritis, and its great for her!

Read Best Reviews of OXO Good Grips 5-Inch Utility Knife Here

This knife still has the comfort handle but the serrated edge requires a lot more "sawing" than my Oxo paring knives.

Want OXO Good Grips 5-Inch Utility Knife Discount?

this is one of the most fantastic products for cooks suffering from arthritis or not. Easy handling, very ergonomic. Have bought this for all my European friends who are all enthused

0 comments:

Post a Comment