Mundial 5100 Series 3-Piece Starter Set, Black

Mundial 5100 Series 3-Piece Starter Set, BlackHey there,

I have taken a cooking class maybe half a year ago with the continuing education department of a local college. Part of the class price included a knife set. I didn't think of anything when I got it. Throughout the class I really learned the differences between cheap knifes and really good ones like this. There are more expensive knifes out there, but this knife set and Mundial generally, are a great deal for quality knifes that last. Anyways, my point is, that throughout the last half year I have not been using any of my old knifes. This knife set is all I'm using!!! It is great, safe, sharp. Great design, and user friendly with the weight relations between handle and blade. I love my knife set and would never in the world trade it is again. By the way, I can still not tell any wear and tear. Great product indeed!!!

These are great knifes but I found that buying them individually will be cheaper you will save up to $5, than buying this combo

Buy Mundial 5100 Series 3-Piece Starter Set, Black Now

I got this knife in a large set and was not pleased with the chef knife at all. Although it was sturdy and well balanced, the weight was a little heavy for my liking, but it did not cut true at all. Every cut curved in a degree, and it was not a problem with technique! I haven't had any problems with all the other knives in the set, they are all well made last a long time before needing to be honed

Read Best Reviews of Mundial 5100 Series 3-Piece Starter Set, Black Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment