Messermeister 6" Chef's Edge-Guard

Messermeister 6' Chef's Edge-GuardI bought an Edge Guard for an expensive 6.25-inch Kyocera ceramic chef's knife that I didnt' want to shove into a knife block. I used to keep it the manufacturer's carton and was fussy to take out and put back in again. Now its fragile blade is protected even when it goes into into a utensil tray.

I needed a guard for an Oxo 6" santoku. The 6" chef's version fits perfectly and is easy to use. It grips the blade quite well. If you can make sure to get the right size, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Buy Messermeister 6" Chef's Edge-Guard Now

This works great for a Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 5-1/2" Santoku Knife. It makes me not think twice about putting this fairly-expensive knife into the drawer along with other cutlery.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 6" Chef's Edge-Guard Here

We have these for all our knives. Well worth the price and they are made well. Go order some now

Want Messermeister 6" Chef's Edge-Guard Discount?

I would recommend this item to anyone who has sharp knives.

I have have used these guards for 20 years and counting.

Be careful when sliding your knives into them .... especially if you have shaky hands ... Don't miss the slot, or you'll bleed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment