Messermeister 4-Piece Edge-Guard Set, Translucent Multi-Colored

Messermeister 4-Piece Edge-Guard Set, Translucent Multi-ColoredI purchased the red one a year ago from my work for my new santoku, but it didn't fit so I just used it for my knife at home in the drawer and it was perfect! I recently bought a knife case, a 7" Shun asian chefs knife, a 7" Victorinox swiss army boning knife and a paring knife for work. The red fits my shun, green on my boning and the blue is on my paring. They look really good, but its hard for me to get them out of my knife case without them sliding off, and if you have ever been sliced by a brand new Shun or Victorinox, you know it does not feel good at all.

Summary of this review: great for the home cook who keeps their knives in a drawer, not good for keeping them in a knife roll.

I bought these to go on my Messermeister Meridian Elite knives. Let's just say that two of them broke in half down the seam, and it screwed up the tip on one of the knives because it would not stay secure on one of Messermeister's own knives. Now I have to go out of my way to send my knives back to get repaired because the tip got bent. I went to my local knife shop and got cheaper Mundial knife covers that are higher quality. I have been very disappointed with my Messermeister experience in general.

Buy Messermeister 4-Piece Edge-Guard Set, Translucent Multi-Colored Now

Hard not to give 5 stars to funky colored knife guards that you give to your neice who you just gave a set of first class cutlery and they do indeed keep her from cutting her fingers off when she reaches into the drawer. Cheaper than an ER visit for stitches!!

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 4-Piece Edge-Guard Set, Translucent Multi-Colored Here

got this item for my knifes not only most of my knifes don't fit, they come out and basically this guard is non existent. very disappointed

Want Messermeister 4-Piece Edge-Guard Set, Translucent Multi-Colored Discount?

Great items to have. to me its better then a block and you can WAS them if they get dirty. Keep you from getting hacked if you drawer or transport your knives for ANY reason...

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment