Lenox Eternal Gold Flatware 5-Piece Place Settting, Service for 1

Lenox Eternal Gold Flatware 5-Piece Place Settting, Service for 1Bought this flatware for special occasions only. It's beautiful and heavy, but just after a few uses the gold started rubbing off. I was extremely careful and hand washed only but the gold still came off. I can guarantee you that all other reviewers have had this experience by now. I do not recommend the Lenox Eternal Gold flatware, for this reason only.

This is a beautiful, traditional set of flatware that will go with just about any place setting. Hand wash, however, and dry right away or you will get spots on them.

Buy Lenox Eternal Gold Flatware 5-Piece Place Settting, Service for 1 Now

I just love this place setting. Looks so nice on the dining table.

Read Best Reviews of Lenox Eternal Gold Flatware 5-Piece Place Settting, Service for 1 Here

The Lenox Eternal Gold flatware is perfect! It is heavy weight (which hubby looks for) & will match everything. I've waited 28 years to have my own set & I couldn't be more satisfied. It arrived quickly & was packaged superbly. Thank you Amazon!

Want Lenox Eternal Gold Flatware 5-Piece Place Settting, Service for 1 Discount?

The price, the service and the shipping were perfect. This adds to our collection and we're so happy to have it.

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment