Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4" Pasta Bowl, Caribbean

Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4' Pasta Bowl, CaribbeanI just love this product! Very much worth the price while on sale. A bit steep for me otherwise. I will be able to keep these for a very long time. Not too heavy since i am relatively short and taking very heavy dishes out of the cupboards can be a bit cumbersome. They are heavy enough to last and not so heavy i will need to get a chair to take them down!

This bowl is perfect for pasta or fruit and looks lovely on a table or counter top. I love to have this piece on display.

Buy Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4" Pasta Bowl, Caribbean Now

The bowl I received is a different shape and color than the one pictured. I like the new shape better, but I prefer the original color.

Read Best Reviews of Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4" Pasta Bowl, Caribbean Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment