J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 2-Piece Asian Knife Set

J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 2-Piece Asian Knife SetAnother great product for the price. Not for the profesional chef, but great for the home cook or beginning in the field. Great edge on the knives. Time will tell on the products sturdiness.

nice looking knives, feel great, scratch easily though. I am no sure they have the quality of other knives in their price range.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 2-Piece Asian Knife Set Now

My initial opinion was that I have just wasted my money. However, after testing I have given them a more positive review. I knew I wasn't buying a top of the line set, but have heard such good reviews on Henckel knives I figured how could I go wrong. I still would have gladly paid the little extra to buy what I wanted, which was a new MAC Santoku. I have the MAC 8" Chef knife with dimples and bolster and that has pretty much been my knife of choice over the past year. I understand I'm not comparing apples to apples (Japanese to German knives), but the Henckels just don't cut even half as good as my MAC. Also, the handle on the Santuko knife is angled too parallel with the blade and my hand hits the cutting board when I am cutting. A little different hold and I'm in business.

A gave it 3-stars, because they felt nice in my hand, well balanced; they look well made and pleasing to the eye.

So on a positive note the edges actually got much sharper after I touched them up on my MAC ceramic honing rod; a plus!

I have edited my review since I initially got them. The knives don't compare to my MAC, but they do all have there own pluses! These would make a great started knife for someone who obviously doesn't have any knives or at least any good ones...or has never used a MAC. I would compare these equal to my Chicago Cutlery as far as sharpness and they do seem to hold their edge well.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 2-Piece Asian Knife Set Here

These are very good knives for every day use at an excellent price.

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 2-Piece Asian Knife Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment