Hampton Forge HMC01A247K 12-Piece In Drawer Organizer with 11 Mirage Knives

Hampton Forge HMC01A247K 12-Piece In Drawer Organizer with 11 Mirage KnivesThese knives are better than I expected--the fine edge ones, that is. The serrated bread knife is a bit aggressive, as well as the steak knives, but all in all, it feels like a good quality set. The tray could have been a little smoother in places, but it's great!

The knife set seems fine. However it appeared the product was a previous return in a damaged, retaped box and the warranty paper was missing although the box said the warrantly paper was inside. I was disappointed because I have NEVER ordered anything through Amazon that I have not been totally satisfied with.

Buy Hampton Forge HMC01A247K 12-Piece In Drawer Organizer with 11 Mirage Knives Now

It is Ok, I really like the wood holder fits nice into my draw. The knifes are just ok nothing special.

Read Best Reviews of Hampton Forge HMC01A247K 12-Piece In Drawer Organizer with 11 Mirage Knives Here

Superior Steel NO stain is not quite true. Every time I get them out of the dishwasher, there are 3 or 4 spots on them that look like rust. They rub off (mostly). The knives are sharp and I love the drawer holder, but they are not exactly dishwasher safe.

Want Hampton Forge HMC01A247K 12-Piece In Drawer Organizer with 11 Mirage Knives Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment