Friedr. Dick Premier Nature Series Chef's Knife

Friedr. Dick Premier Nature Series 8-1/2-Inch Chef's KnifeI am a Chef so I know the value of a good knife. I use this knife everyday. Stays sharp and is very easy to handle. Great knife!!

This is my first "real" kitchen knife. I was using cheapo knife sets for years. When a friend of mine got a Shun knife I understood what I was missing. But I didn't like the feel of Shun. I tried out a Wusthoff and a Forschner and didn't like them either. I couldn't find anyone who carried F.Dick knives. So based on reviews of other F.Dick knives I sprung for this one. The feel is fantastic. Where the Shun was too light, the F.Dick is nice and weighty (but not in a heavy, tiring). Where I didn't like the Wusthoff handle, the F.Dick fits well in the hand. Where the Forschner felt cheap, this knife feels solid. I went for the Premier Nature over other F.Dick knives for it's wood handle. The wood feels better than any composite. The only thing I wish is that there were a 10" option.

Buy Friedr. Dick Premier Nature Series Chef's Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment