Farberware Resin 8-Inch Bread Knife with Sheath, Pink

Farberware Resin 8-Inch Bread Knife with Sheath, Pinkgood enough for the price.

pretty

easy to store

I would recommend it.

(wow did you know that it requires 20 or more words?)

These farberware knives are great for the price!!

The color lasts on these (only ever hand washed them; never put them in a dishwasher so I don't know if a dishwasher would scratch the color or not).

Buy Farberware Resin 8-Inch Bread Knife with Sheath, Pink Now

i was so disappointed when i got this knife. it was seriously more dull then the old knife that i just threw away. i'm not sure why it received such high marks from other people. it squished my bread when i used it, and i had to use a lot of force to cut through the crust. a good sharp knife should be able to cut through crusty bread like butter.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Resin 8-Inch Bread Knife with Sheath, Pink Here

I am not as much of a fan of this knife only because the knife sheath doesn't stay on well. Otherwise I think it is okay for the price, and it is nice a sharp. I put it through my dishwasher and no annoying rust stains have showed up. What a good thing!! That is my pet peeve about buying knifes, is that once you put them in the dishwasher they either change colors or rust. This has not happened! Thank goodness!

Want Farberware Resin 8-Inch Bread Knife with Sheath, Pink Discount?

I love the pink and this helps me when I make my bread. I would definitely order from here again.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment