Faberware Capers Mirror 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Faberware Capers Mirror 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4Pieces are sized larger than normally found in a typical household drawer, and heavier. Otherwise this set is very useful and well made.

This set of flatware is one of the most beautiful, unique, and durable sets I have ever seen. I absolutely love the set, especially the spoons. The spoons are the reason I ordered them in the first place. Many reviews say that it is large, but once you actually put it up to your mouth, it is not. I would recommend this set for anyone that wants style and durability.

Buy Faberware Capers Mirror 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

This is a great flatware set. In fact, I ordered an extra set. The set is heavy duty and worth the $20!

Read Best Reviews of Faberware Capers Mirror 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

Nice Solid Flatware, Fast Shipping, Bought as Gift for my brother and he is very happy with it. Especially Love the Spoons and the long narrow tangs on the forks. Would love to find a hostess/serving set to match.

Want Faberware Capers Mirror 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

This was a great set. I did a lot of searching on amazon to find a set that was classic and well-shaped (some sets have spoons that are much too large or small). The first month or so (had them for about 8 months now) I had them, I was wary of using the dishwasher. Now, I plop them in with no hesitation...they come out shiny and have suffered no ill effects from the dishwasher. I know I can't expect that to last forever, but for the price, this was a very pretty and elegant set that is proving it holds up nicely.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment