Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set

Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife SetI bought these for my 4-year old to begin helping me with vegetables in the kitchen. We've been quite happy with them and he enjoys getting to help prepare dinner. As a bonus, these knives don't brown lettuce, so I'm using the large one to chop lettuce for salads and having it last longer!

I bought this set because my kids showed some interest in cooking.

They wanted to help me. At the time they were 4 and 6.

Those knives are great for cutting canned peaches, bananas, something really soft.

They will not cut carrots, tomatoes, etc.

It's not that they don't cut, it's just that the cut is rough and it's as good as snapping them with your hands. And the food flies everywhere(carrots and cucumbers). Kids might find it entertaining to see you picking them up, but it's not fun.

I will recommend this set to kids who want to "play chef", but the quality of the cut is not very attractive on the plate...

Buy Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set Now

My son really like helping me in the kitchen with these knives. They are blunt tipped and very safe. I am not worried about him cutting his fingers. Obviously they do not just as well as a regular knive, but are great second option. They do take a little getting use to as you need to saw more than just push down which is a little bit of a diffucult concept for a 4 almost 5 year old, but with some practice he will get it.

Read Best Reviews of Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set Here

Very nice item! I was impressed with the quality of the knives. Like some of the other reviewers mentioned these do require a little more umph to cut thru vegtables, but the kids LOVE "their" knives. They are able to help mommy prepare dinner all the time now, and gives me the peace of mind that I dont have to stand over them while they are cutting.

Want Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set Discount?

great product for little children who want to be involved in the kitchen. These are very safe and will keep them busy in the kitchen. I bought them for a 7 year old girl and 9 year old boy...they're great and SAFE.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment