Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packagingseller fixed the problem wthout a problem or a hassle it was sharp then dont knoiw what happen to it

I really like the way this knife cuts. It sharpens easy, as well. I can tell this is a quality made knife. It is worth the money!

Buy Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

We have been using this product since couple of years and was thinking to carry this to India. I am satisfied till now. Very nice product.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging Here

I've owned three of these Chicago Cutlery chefs knives in my life and have been happy with all of them. They come razor sharp from the factory, hold an edge well, and are easy to resharpen.

The first of these knives I bought served me well for several years before disappeared after a camping trip (probably went home with one of my friends). I promptly replaced it with another Chicago Cutlery chefs , but with a different style handle. That knife served me well for several more years and now sits in drawer, mostly unused, because I now own a whole set of Chicago Cutlery knives that sit on the counter and gets used more.

If you are only going to buy a few knives and not a whole set, this is one that I would recommend.

Want Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging Discount?

-I've had mine since 2006; it's easy to sharpen, feels, cuts and looks good.

-Bought one for mom and she managed to break the tip trying to use as an ice pick (not recommended).

-Good price so I don't mind getting her another. Mine still has quite a few years left.

*This model doesn't have non-stick grooves.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment