Chicago Cutlery Essentials 8-Inch Bread Knife

Chicago Cutlery Essentials 8-Inch Bread KnifeReview for Chicago Cutlery Essentials Bread Knife

---

I use this knife when preparing artisan breads, and have had no serious complaints save one. The knife is somewhat less capable when slicing thick, robust crusts. While I am including it in the review for the knife, it is probably more an issue with the baking style I use.

The knife itself is sturdy and easy to use. An inexpensive, functional blade.

Nice and heavy, comes with a protective sheath that you can keep it in. Very heavy duty, sturdy, and sharp! Cuts a bit rough, but its a serrated knife so it does its job! I'm very pleased with this knife for under ten bucks!

Buy Chicago Cutlery Essentials 8-Inch Bread Knife Now

Need a better bread knife. Reviewed Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black Fibrox Handle. Should have bought that one instead. This one has curved edge that makes non clean-cut. Victorinox has a flat edge that makes the cut neat and clean.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Essentials 8-Inch Bread Knife Here

I have looked all over for a knife and could not find one just like my old one then I found it on Amazon no fault of Amazon but Chicago cutlery is not quit as good as it was the old knife I have is just like the new one but the new knife has a smaller handle and is no longer made out of wood.

Want Chicago Cutlery Essentials 8-Inch Bread Knife Discount?

I had one from many years ago, since I have a second home I need it another one. It's a great bread knife to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment