Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5-Inch Partoku Knife

Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5-Inch Partoku KnifeI really like this knife for chopping veggies. The grooved blade keep the veggies from getting suctioned to the blade while cutting and chopping. It's a smallish knife and great for small chopping and cutting jobs. It has a full tang, solid feel, is comfortable in my hand (after I got used to the angle) and is pretty sharp. It makes chopping effortless. It's my go to for dicing onions.

The only reason I am giving this 2 stars is because it looked and felt wonderful and it was extremely easy to return this. I ordered a Chicago cutlery knife set as well as this and all of them were horribly chipped. I was extremely dissapointed since I love the brand and the set looked and felt so wonderful in my hand...it just wasn't worth the gamble to even do an exchange.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5-Inch Partoku Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment