Chef's Choice Model 130 White Professional Knife Sharpening Station

Chef's Choice Model 130 White Professional Knife Sharpening StationAfter reading many of the reviews for the Chef's Choice 120, I learned that the type of people that review knife sharpeners fall into two basic categories: home cooks that do not take good care of their knives and knife enthusiasts. The first group tended to think that the sharpener had worked magic on their cutlery and the second group was unimpressed. None of the reviews were geared towards the category of people that I fall into: home cooks that do take care of their knives, but are not fanatics about sharpness. Would one of these machines sharpen my knives enough for me to be able to chop meat and vegetables with ease and be able make delicate cuts as well?

I purchased the Chef's Choice 130 and can answer this question with resounding yes. I've used it on Wusthof, Global and Sabatier cutlery with equal success. Were all of the edges better than the ones that came from the factory? It doesn't matter. The knives were usable according to my criteria and that was enough for satisfaction.

It is hard to believe something so easy to use can deliver such a good result. Only regret was that I waited this long before buying one.

Buy Chef's Choice Model 130 White Professional Knife Sharpening Station Now

I knew this was higher than most everything else out there. But I was not disappointed. It is incredible and I highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Chef's Choice Model 130 White Professional Knife Sharpening Station Here

I LOVE having sharp knives. This makes them sharp fast and is easy to use.

Want Chef's Choice Model 130 White Professional Knife Sharpening Station Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment