Boker USA Boker Plus 440C SS 1 3/4" Stainless Steel G-10 Handle Cop Tool

Boker USA Boker Plus 440C SS 1 3/4' Stainless Steel G-10 Handle Cop ToolI've purchased two Bokers in the last month. The Boker Plus Cop Tool and a Hyper combo blade folder. Not sure which one I love more! These knives are solid, well designed and well made. I'm an EMT on a volunteer Ambulance Squad and I was looking for just such a knife as the Cop Tool. It's perfectly sized and the design is fantastic. It feels good in the hand and the design is so practical, down to the notch in the handle which can be used to turn on an oxygen cylinder.

I'm also a volunteer firefihgter and I may have to get another one for my firefighter gear, though I wish Boker made a larger version of the exact same knife for fireighters.

Well done Boker!

Perfect tool for everyday use and abuse. Tend to cut anything from cardboard to heavy banding with these with little effort. The straight edge on the front helps to get under anything to pry up to cut into.

Buy Boker USA Boker Plus 440C SS 1 3/4" Stainless Steel G-10 Handle Cop Tool Now

I ordered this knife for my son for Rescue Squad purposes, the knife does not come out of the sheath easily and the handler has to use extreme caution not to cut themselves.

I returned the item and also posted a bad review for future customers. I was charged $43.91 for the knife, not including shipping and my refund was a mere 28.69. I was told there were "stocking" fees. Well as I had wrote previously, I want to work at this warehouse because for $15.22 for approx 10 minutes of work, I CAN RETIRE EARLY!!! As I mentioned, I was contacted and assured i would receive additional monies for the refund if i removed the negative review, which I did....still no additional refund. This is outrageous and a rip off!!! Buyer beware....this company doesn't stick to it's word and at this point I not only disappointed for future buyers but the company as a whole.

Sherri Haverty

Read Best Reviews of Boker USA Boker Plus 440C SS 1 3/4" Stainless Steel G-10 Handle Cop Tool Here

The person who designed this knife is an idiot. The handle is way too small to get a grip on, and trying to use it as intended can easily result in severe cuts to your hand. Basically a useless piece of shite.

Want Boker USA Boker Plus 440C SS 1 3/4" Stainless Steel G-10 Handle Cop Tool Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment