Arcos Fully Forged Kyoto 8-Inch Granton Edge Chef Knife

Arcos Fully Forged Kyoto 8-Inch Granton Edge Chef KnifeA Spanish foodie friend recommended when I next invest in a set of knives I should look at Arcos products. This was my first purchase to try them out and I will not be looking elsewhere now. The Kyoto is stylish and most importantly delivers effortless cuts and high quality presentation. I will be extending my range and have no hesitate in recommending these products.

This is one of the finest Chef's knife that I have ever used. It has a granton edge to prevent food from sticking to the blade, and a cutting angle of 20 degrees, while other european knives are normally 30 degrees. This means sharper edge and more precise cut. Arcos Fully Forged Kyoto 9-1/2-Inch Granton Edge Chef Knife

Buy Arcos Fully Forged Kyoto 8-Inch Granton Edge Chef Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment