Arcos 2900 Range 12-Inch 300 mm Salmon Granton Edge Flexible Knife

Arcos 2900 Range 12-Inch  Salmon Granton Edge Flexible Knife, RedI have been wanting a knife to thin slice cold-smoked salmon and lox for some time. My regular kitchen knives (flat sided chef, slicing, filet, and serated knives) tear up the cold smoked salmon, and lox when cutting it thin. I just tried it on my cold smoked salmon and it worked just great. The long thin narrow blade with a graton scalloped sides thin sliced the salmon just right without tearing it. THe blade could be sharper, the handle is plastic, but the knife is well made, and the price is right. My next task is to sharpen the blade, because it is not very sharp out of the box.

I hesitated ordering this knife as there were no reviews on Amazon; however, I'm glad I did. It performs beautifully!

Buy Arcos 2900 Range 12-Inch 300 mm Salmon Granton Edge Flexible Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment