Yamazaki Gone Fishin' 5-Piece Placesetting

Yamazaki Gone Fishin' 5-Piece PlacesettingWe bought 13 place settings plus the hostess set over 10 years ago and use the pieces every day (including subjecting the flatware to automatic dishwashing). The settings have held up beautifully. They are so whimsical, even after 10 years the settings make us smile. Kids love them, and guests can't get over them.

This silverware is excellent quality. It looks and feels elegant. It is lovely shine, a nice weight, and feels nicely balanced in the hand. The fun whimsical fish design is great for people who love the ocean and beach. It looks fantastic in a formal dining room table setting, as well as the friendly kitchen. I love mine so much, I keep ordering additonal place settings, and serving pieces. Everyone loves it, so I am now buying it for gifts.

Buy Yamazaki Gone Fishin' 5-Piece Placesetting Now

I was shoping for the perfect birthday present for my daughter.I am disableded and it is very hard for me to shop, so this has become my answer. Shop with Amazon.com ! I found the dinnerware & glassware, then I found Gone Fishin'!! Beautiful! The most well designed, well made surprizingly desigined dinnerware I have ever seen.My daughter was so shocked and so pleased.She is ordering all the extra pieces that come with the pattern. Thank you Amazon.com. Yamazaki Yamazaki Gone Fishin' 5-Piece Placesettingis everything the company says it is. If there was a 10 * rating I would give them a 10.

Read Best Reviews of Yamazaki Gone Fishin' 5-Piece Placesetting Here

When I moved out and started my own home, my mom got me a set of Gone Fishin' for my dinnerware. I love things that are fun and unexpected (my kitchen is filled with Alessi and Koziol, so that should tell you how much I like something different!). This set is very fun yet elegant. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.

The quality is superb. They're quite heavy. It definitely warrants the price tag. I use these utensils daily and they still look like new. I always hand-wash them. When I first saw photos of them, I was a bit worried about the spoon in particular. It looked like I was going to nip my lip a lot, but I never have once. I haven't found the edges to be sharp at all.

I've used the utensils at everything from a fancy dinner party to my 3-year-old nephew's birthday party. They're a conversation piece with all crowds and I am never embarrassed to use them. I'm quite proud that they're in my home.

I highly recommend this set. Everyone needs some whimsy, right?

Want Yamazaki Gone Fishin' 5-Piece Placesetting Discount?

We received the whole set as a wedding gift and couldn't be any happier. The style is so unique. Everyday use does not diminish product quality in anyway. Family, friends, and guests love our Yamazaki Gone Fishing.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment