Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray

Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage TrayAs of 9/2/2009, Amazon says:

16-1/4 x 3-1/2 x 1-1/2

Wustoff says:

17 x 4-1/4 x 3

My tape measure says:

17 x 4-1/4 x 2

I'm guessing Wustoff's 3" height is with the knives in place.

The finish is beautiful! Pretty sturdy! Compact! Space Saver! Must-have for every kitchen!

Comment on the 'Stapled Together' review It is Riveted together and not stapled.

Buy Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray Now

The size says 16 1/4" however, the item is 17". That was the only reason I bought this block b/c it was shorter than the others. I had to saw off about 1/4" b/c of that. I had found a similar item cheaper at a large chain store but not made as nicely. Overall it is made well. I just wish the description was correct.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray Here

The knife block that I received had a white plastic bottom rather than wood. Still works fine in the drawer. After everything, I think I paid $18. Was disappointed when I saw a slightly wider one at Target for $12!

Want Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray Discount?

I didn't believe that this knife holder would fit next to my flatware tray, but it does perfectly. And by holding 7 knives (4 small, 3 large), this is the best storage unit you can buy if you're tight on space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment