Wusthof Classic Knife Block Set with Gourmet Steak Knives, 14 piece

Wusthof Classic Knife Block Set with Gourmet Steak Knives, 14 pieceI have purchased bargain knife sets from TV adds, department stores, etc, and all have been eventually been discarded as junk. After searching Consumer Reviews for quality knives I came upon Wusthof and took the chance. These knives are expensive but are the "real deal" and I am well pleased. They are incredibly sharp with good balance and hold an edge well. Both the sharpening stone and steel actually feel like there working and the results prove it. I spent my first hour just slicing newspaper and was amazed at the clean cut. Try that with your knives?? The block came with some extra holes which I intend to fill. Only wish I had purchased a larger set. If you like professional results in the kitchen with easy handling, then these knives will certainly help you achieve your goals.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment