WMF Manaos / Bistro Steak Knife, Set of 4

WMF Manaos / Bistro Steak Knife, Set of 4Already owning the WMF Manaos flatware for years and being very happy with it, I immediately ordered the Manaos/Bistro steak knives when they became available at a good price here on Amazon in order to complete my set.

The steak knives didn't disappoint. They feature a streamlined and no-frills design, like the rest of the Manaos flatware. I had always wanted steak knives but never wanted to buy a set with rustic wooden handles or something similar, so these are ideal for the more modern look I prefer. They are well-balanced, serrated, sharp and are one piece, i.e. the handle and blade are not made of two separate pieces. I like that as well because in the past I had to put up with too many "2-piece" knives where the handles had loosened over time.

I fully recommend these steak knives if like me you are into a versatile look that effortlessly can go from modern to casual.

I finally found a steak knife that stays sharp, and don't fall apart after being put in a dishwasher! Love them!

Buy WMF Manaos / Bistro Steak Knife, Set of 4 Now

I have German made sets. The quality of this set is not quite the same but pretty decent. I am satisfied with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of WMF Manaos / Bistro Steak Knife, Set of 4 Here

These knives are very nicely made. Good looking and absolutely functional. I would buy them again if I needed more.

Want WMF Manaos / Bistro Steak Knife, Set of 4 Discount?

I purchased these knives to replace some that "walked away" and they match my original set perfectly. They stay sharp for a very, very long time. (I've had my original set since 2006.)

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment