Reed & Barton Ashland Matte 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Storage Caddy, Service for 12

Reed & Barton Ashland Matte 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Storage Caddy, Service for 12All this review serves to do is to confirm to you that this is NOT 18/10 flatware. Amazon quickly refunded my money when I returned this product, but they have not updated the product page. This is made out of decent quality 18/0 stainless steel rather than high quality 18/10. If you're looking for 18/10 flatware, stay away from this set!

Bought this last christmas for use as a "better" set for holiday entertaining. I love it! The pieces are nice and solid.

No flimsy flatwear here. If you are looking for a nice, high quality set that doesn't break your pocketbook, this is it!

Buy Reed & Barton Ashland Matte 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Storage Caddy, Service for 12 Now

I try to add a couple of high quality items to my kitchen each year that I will not likely have to replace in the future. I had grown frustrated with the tiny little rust spots that had formed on my cheaper silverware, so this year I decided my purchase would be finer flatware. However, upon pricing 18/10 stainless I was horrified. Most are in the range of $50 per individual place setting. Who can afford that? Obviously not a single girl on a less than glamorous paycheck. After searching the vast internet for something affordable as well as high quality, I opted for these. Initially, I couldn't afford them either. I added them to my wishlist and waited for a miracle. Never fear. Amazon always produces in the long run. So for $105 I got a 12 piece place setting of gorgeous flatware that is well balanced in the hand, beautifully finished, and a joy to own. As others have previously noted, I could have done without the small "china" stamp on the knife handle, but so be it. It is a small sacrifice for the price. Besides, I'm not really trying to impress anyone anyways. I highly recommend this item.

Read Best Reviews of Reed & Barton Ashland Matte 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Storage Caddy, Service for 12 Here

Buyer beware -I was disappointed upon receiving my set to see it is no longer 18/10. Reed & Barton stopped making this in 18/10 a few years ago. I called the company directly to confirm. If it was 18/10, it would be stamped directly on the flatware. It is not. It is only 18/0.

Want Reed & Barton Ashland Matte 65-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set with Storage Caddy, Service for 12 Discount?

Great flatware...I wanted high quality and got it...you will NOT be disapointed..

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment