Rada Cutlery Serving Spatula, Made in USA

Rada Cutlery Serving Spatula, Made in USA, Dishwasher Safe Black HandleMy grandmother sold these years ago with her Postal Workers' Wives group...I was on a stainless kick (still am) and bought this spatula, the turnover, two cooking spoons, knives, peeler, etc. Love them all! No rust, wash up easily, great with my stainless cookware of course, I even use them gently on a couple non-stick pans and pampered chef bakeware. This particular piece disappeared...we think with the birthday cake box...and so my husband told me to get it replaced...pronto! After 15 years, it is still the only cooking utensils we want...and it is something that I come here to Amazon and they still sell the exact same item...that says a lot!

One of the biggest frustrations in serving bar cookies and brownies is removing them from the pan so the individual pieces are neat and tidy. I saw this new Rada spatula at a local craft show. As with other Rada items, I bought this piece online and was greatly pleased when it arrived. I used it to remove some gooey bar cookies from the pan it worked just as well as I had hoped it would. The angle of the handle is just right to allow the server to maneuver the spatula under the baked good and then lift it neatly out of the pan. You definitely won't regret purchasing this little spatula.

Buy Rada Cutlery Serving Spatula, Made in USA Now

The handle is shorter than many spatulas I've used before, but that does not seem to make any difference. It works great. The flat stainless steel blade is slightly flexible and works very well to flip eggs, sausage, and so far anything we've tried. It's very well made and we would definately purchase it again...and the price is amazingly inexpensive too.

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Serving Spatula, Made in USA Here

Right away, when I opened this I regretted buying it. It's the handle, you see. The aluminum handle does not feel nice in my hand.

That said, the thing was cheep enough that I wasn't going to return it. So I've used it for a few months and it's grown on me. I still don't like the handle, but the flipper is a good size for many delicate tasks so I'll keep it around.

Oh, and I toss it in the dishwasher because I want the handle's finish to change. It doesn't change it much.

Bottom line: I'd get the plastic handled version if I could.

Want Rada Cutlery Serving Spatula, Made in USA Discount?

I like this spatula it is perfect for when a sharper edge is needed. It doesn't have USA-made anywhere on the item, no problem, though. It is not a large spatula, kind of small. Excellent price for value, seems well-made. I will probably order another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment